Thursday, October 18, 2007

You've Been Boo'd

Well, here is my "You've Been Boo'd" story. (See the package details below)
I filled the treat bags with candy, Halloween pencils, a candy apple, a glow stick on a string, the poem and the sign and set out to be sneaky. Then I parked on my sister's street which has a slight bend just after her house. I approached the house carefully - ducking so they couldn't see me at the door. They were home so I rang the door and ran like a bat out of ----. I kept looking back to see if I had made it and then drove away. I was chuckling all the way home.
My sister called the next day to say "Boo". How did she know it was me?
A neighbour called her to tell her that she saw a lady park down the street, leave something and then run. She hoped it was something good but just in case, she had a description of the car and a partial license plate. LOL
Thank goodness for caring neighbours.
My sister said that this 'prank' had me written all over it but she wanted to make sure before she gave my nephew his treats.