Monday, July 07, 2008
My photo
I have been asked about the photo on my blog. It is a portion of a 2 year old family picture (prior to my braces). We will have a new one taken in the fall. But the cool thing about this photo is that my husband, my son and I all wore brand new, crisp, white t-shirts and blue jeans. The photographer had us on the floor in various poses. What I find about this type of picture is that you focus on the faces and not what we are wearing because it is so monochromatic. Plus the fact that we were on the floor made it more playful. The best photo that day is when my son & I piled on top of my hubby. The look on his face is priceless (like - here we go again). I love scrapbooking and great photos with great memories make it even more fun!
