Thursday, July 03, 2008

Sex and the City


Yesterday, I dropped my son and a friend off at Wonderland then I headed off to Vaughan Mills Mall for some summer sale shopping. Then I went to the movie theatre to see: Sex and the City. Just me and a bag of popcorn.
I have been waiting for the lines to die down to go see it. I became addicted with the first DVD I rented from Block Buster. I actually would begin shaking if the next episodes were unavailable to rent :)
Anyway, it was great to visit with the ladies again and catch up on their adventures looking for labels and love. Jennifer Hudson was a great addition to the movie.
I won't spoil the story but there was one quote that I thought would be fitting for a wedding card or scrapbook page: Ever thine, Ever mine, Ever ours.